Job Fair Detail
UPGRAD Education Pvt. Ltd. Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida For Virtual Placement Drive
UPGRAD Education Pvt. Ltd.
❖ Company Website: www.upgrad.com
❖ Positions: Associate Counselor
Eligibility: MBA, B.TECH, BBA, BBA (P), BCA & B.COM
Batch: 2022 pass outs
About the company: www.upgrad.com
Job Designation: Associate Counselor
- Being a mentor and guide, who potential learners can look up to for career advice.
- Counseling potential learners, helping them plan their career path, and understanding how upGrad can catalyse their career.
- Carrying weekly enrollment/revenue and collection targets.
- Establishing the uniqueness and effectiveness of upGrad's model of online/blended learning.
- Owning the complete sales closing life cycle for leads assigned to you. This includes making phone/video calls, product demonstration, sales closing and post-sales relationship management.
- Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions on the CRM with the leads and providing constant feedback to the marketing team on lead quality.
- Minimum of 100+ Dials every day with 40+ Connects.
- 2 hours of talk time on an average per day & 1 Video Session
- 2 enrolled students per week.
- Weekly revenue targets to be met consistently.
Work Location & Working Days
- Mandatory Work from Office Role from Day 1
- Tuesday – Sunday Cycle (Monday Week Off)
Screening Process Mandatory Documents
Please note, whoever is applying for the role, they must have the following 1) PAN Card 2) Aadhar Card 3) Completed College Degree/ Graduation/ Provisional Certificate Screening process – • Stage 1: Registration through google forms provided by upGrad • Stage 2: Round 1 – Group Discussion • Stage 2: Business Round (Video call Interview)
Location: Mumbai, Noida, Bangalore, Hyderabad & Kolkata
CTC: for MBA - 8 LPA (4 LPA Fixed + 4 LPA Variable)
For Graduate (B.TECH, BBA, BBA(P), BCA & B.COM - 7.5 LPA (3.5 LPA Fixed + 4 LPA Variable)Apply Now