Job Fair Detail
Nine leaps Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
Nine leaps Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd
❖ Company Website: www.nineleaps.com
❖ Positions: Software Developer
About The Company: - Nine leaps is a global technology company headquartered in Bangalore India. It was founded in 2014 by Divya Shrivastava and Vivekanand Jha. The leadership team consists of IIT-IIM alumni. Driven by their passion for technology and its potential to disrupt and revolutionize business models, the duo formed the company to support players across industries to navigate the digital space and enable productivity gains. Our comprehensive portfolio of digital products and services is backed by our unrelenting focus on problem-solving and unique approach to engineering. Nine leaps offer agile and open source solutions that help our partner companies embrace digital, meet evolving industry needs and power business transformation at an optimized cost. We develop highly scalable and performance driven applications in Web, Mobile, Big Data and Analytics for Bay Area Startups and Fortune 500 companies. Our focused, enthusiastic and expert team of professionals across design, development, project management, quality assurance and sales and marketing work as a unit to help clients meet their business objectives.
Designation – Software Developer
Eligibility : BTECH (CSE, IS , IT & ECE)
Batch: 2019-2020 pass out
Key Responsibilities :
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve web & mobile applications.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables .
- Follow best practices in software development and internal processes for ensuring quality and high standards.
- Coordinate and communicate with the scrum team to ensure impediments are highlighted and risks mitigated.
Desired Skills :
- Highly enthusiastic person with a strong desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound understanding of fundamentals of computer science, including data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Prior software development experience is a must have.
- Web or mobile application development is a plus.
- Self-disciplined to adhere to coding conventions and standards.
- Team Player, a large part of the job requires coordinating with other team members.
- Fluent in English with good written and verbal communication skills
- Online Test & Technical discussion.
- HR discussion.
Location : Bangalore
CTC : 4.50 LPAApply Now