Job Fair Detail
Calvin Klein & Tommy Hilfiger Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
Calvin Klein & Tommy Hilfiger
❖ Company Website: http://th-india.com/
❖ Positions: Customer Relationship Executive
About The Company: Tommy Hilfiger Corporation is a premium American clothing company, manufacturing apparel, footwear, accessories, fragrances and home furnishings. The company was founded in 1985, and today is sold in department stores and over 1400 free-standing retail stores in 90 countries. In 2006, private equity firm Apax Partners acquired Tommy Hilfiger for approximately $1.6 billion, in May 2010, PVH Corp. (NYSE: PVH) (then known as Philips van Heusen) bought the company. Daniel Grieder was appointed CEO in July 2014, while founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s principal designer, leading the design teams and overseeing the entire creative process.
Eligibility : MBA, B.TECH (ALL) & BBA
Batch: 2019 - 2020 pass out
Designation: Customer Relationship Executive
Division: Fashion, Management, Hospitality, Arts, Mass Communication & Retail.
- Customer Relationship Management, Retail Sales.
- Managing and Nurturing Company’s interactions with the customers.
- Proactive Stock Handling and Effective Stock Merchandising.
- Applying Visual Merchandising Concepts and Guidelines.
- Understanding Customer Behavior.
- Providing Instant Feedback of Customers/Stock to the Managers/Head-Office.
- Reporting to store manager.
Interview Process: PPT, GD & PI
Desired skills :
Students who have good & pleasing personality, great communication skills and a positive attitude.
Location : PAN India
Salary Package : 2.40 LPAApply Now