Job Fair Detail
Phone Pe Pvt Ltd Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida For Virtual Placement Drive
Phone Pe Pvt Ltd
❖ Company Website: www.phonepe.com
❖ Positions: Key Account Trainee
About the organization: . www.phonepe.com
Eligibility: MBA - 2021 pass outs
Designation: Key Account Trainee
Merchant Acquisition: The incumbent is expected to onboard new merchants in the geography allocated to him/her. Since payments are agnostic to the category of business, the spectrum of merchants that can be onboarded is vast. The incumbent must use her/his acumen and understanding of Indian retail ecosystem to come up with holistic solutions for the key accounts.
Account Management: Onboarding merchants on the platform is the first stage of a long-term relationship between PhonePe and the account. The strength of these relationships, combined with our technology based solutions, will eventually determine the success in each market when the revenue numbers will be evaluated. The incumbent’s task is to develop deep understanding and hold over each account that any competitor finds it an uphill task to even enter the account.
Map Competition: To be able to take timely action, it is imperative that we monitor the market and be informed of competition’s activity in key accounts. This will ensure that appropriate response strategies are being formulated and implemented. The incumbent must keep a close watch on competition, share best practices internally and ensure that PhonePe always stays one step ahead in the market.
The role will entail developing in-depth understanding of Key Accounts of different industry verticals - F&B / Hospitality / FMCG / FMCD / Healthcare & Wellness / Lifestyle.The incumbent will be responsible for not only adding new key accounts to our network, but also to nurture and grow them. You will report to Cluster Manager & this is a 6 days working On-field sales role.
Desired Skills :
- Candidates who will perform well and meet the desired targets will get absorbed as Key Account Executives and will work with us as full time employees.
- MBA with good academic records who can work & do not have any academic requirements such as exams etc during the internship period.
- Have interest in Sales/Marketing & can speak the local language proficiently.
- Are currently in the location that they are applying to/ in the same state.
- Are open for relocation Pan India if converted.
- Have a personal conveyance (Preferably 2 wheeler).
- Have an Android Phone.
Location : Delhi , Surat, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Baroda.
CTC : 5.5 LPA (Trg period - 2-3 months with a stipend of 20k - INR per month).Apply Now