Job Fair Detail
Asahi India Glass Ltd. Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
Asahi India Glass Ltd.
❖ Company Website: www.aisglass.com
❖ Positions: HR / Operations / Marketing / Sales
About the Company: Asahi India Glass Ltd as being the largest glass company in India with a turnover of 2400 crore. AIS is transforming itself from being a manufacturer of world-class products to a “Solutions” provider.AIS has the following four operating business units: AIS Automotive Glass, AIS Architectural Glass (Float and Glass Solutions) , AIS Consumer Glass (Auto Services - AIM, AIA & WE and Glass Xpert) & AIS Solar Glass. We have 5 major plants at the below mentioned locations: Bawal, Taloja, Roorkee, Chennai & Gujarat and 12 assembly units across India.
Eligibility: MBA & PGDM (60 % throughout & no backlog)
Batch: 2018 & 2019 pass out
A ) Designation : Management Trainee –HR ( Talent Acquisition & Operations)
- Handling end-to-end recruitment cycle , sourcing and screening of candidates.
- Joining formalities. Coordinating and conducting personal interviews at various levels & preparing formal salary offers, salary negotiation.
- Ensuring closure of positions till on boarding of the candidate and taking care of joining formalities with respect to TA.
- Release of Appointment letter & confirmation.
- GETs confirmation and salary revision.
- Organization announcement AOP/ MTP.
- To finalize the Training format, staff hiring format, manpower optimization with linking postplan circulation by MIS.
- Consolidation, analysis and presentation in a summarized way IR & Compliance.
- Benchmarking of Blue Collar workmen and analysis with AIS and counter plan.
- Legal Opinion and execution.
- Study of latest amendment in the labor laws and recommendation as per law.
B) Designation: Executive Trainee ( E&T )
- Will be assisting, guiding and monitoring the on-going improvement of employees' skills, enabling them to fulfill their potential within their organization.
- He or she must play a key role in implementation of Strategic Education & Training Initiatives for holistic development of staff and associates and to ensure sustenance / maintenance of existing E & T concept , processes and systems.
- Will be assisting, supporting and monitoring the implementation of key strategic Education & Training initiatives / concepts across all the locations of Business Units.
- Shall also assist and monitor the on-going improvement of employees' skills.
- Enabling them to fulfill their potential within their organization. He or she must play a key role in implementation of all such Strategic initiatives for holistic development of staff and associates and must ensure sustenance / maintenance of existing E & T concept, processes and systems.
Interview Process: Group Discussion -- Technical Test -- English Language Test -- Aptitude Test -- Written Test -- Psychometric test -- Technical Telephonic Interview -- Personal Interview.(Each shall be an elimination round)
Location : Gurgaon
Package : 3 LPAApply Now