Job Fair Detail
Rapid Soft Technologies Pvt Ltd. Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
Rapid Soft Technologies Pvt Ltd
❖ Company Website: www.rapidsofttechnologies.com
❖ Positions: Trainee - Software Engineer
About the Company: Rapidsoft is a leading global software development & service company offering technology solutions (using next-gen technologies like – Blockchain, IoT, Bigdata/Analytics, ML, Cloud etc.) by applying the pioneering ideas, approaches and better blended rate for delivering enterprise solutions for small to large -sized global enterprises in major verticals: Public Sector, Healthcare, SCM, Mobility, ecommerce, Telecom, ERP, CRM Construction and Engineering, Banking and Finance, Logistics and Transportation, across 15+ countries with our digital -first mindset, digitized practices, empowered talent, & data & tools capability . It is a subsidiary of India’s leading construction company [NKC Projects Inc., Revenue: 200M+ USD/Experts: 2500+]
Eligibility: B.Tech (CSE / IT / ECE) (60% Throughout)
Batch: 2019 & 2020 pass outs
Designation: Trainee - Software Engineer
- Execute full software development life cycle.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions, write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
- Strong understanding of programming concept.
- Good knowledge of data structure.
- Knowledge of database & C, C++ or Java or Asp.net or Web Developer or Testing , Android, iOS, .NET, Java, PHP, Node.js and other Open Source Technologies etc.
- Excellent learning ability & communication skills.
Interview Process: Online Test (Technical & Aptitude), Technical Interview - CTO & HR discussion
CTC: 2.4 LPAApply Now