Job Fair Detail
Hexaview Technologies Pvt Ltd Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
Hexaview Technologies Pvt Ltd
❖ Company Website: www.hexaviewtech.com
❖ Positions: Application Engineer
About The Company:- Hexaview Technologies has been a pioneer in Wealth Management Technology solutions since 2010. We prosper good work environment and have focus on R&D and Innovation. Hexaview is creating a niche for itself in Wealth Management Domain. Its clients are spread all across the globe. It has a sales office in US and development center in Noida, India. The position will be based out of our Noida office. We prosper good work environment and have focus on R&D and Innovation. We develop cutting edge solutions for various clients as per their need. The company has worked with many big companies like Bank of New York Mellon, Adobe, NIIT etc. It is an ISO certified company since 2012. Hexaview has been ranked among the Top 50 start-ups of the country in 2014 by Silicon India. It was also rewarded recently by National Chamber of Commerce for "excellence in IT".
Designation : Application Engineer
Eligibility : BTECH (CSE, IT & ECE) & MCA
Batch: 2019-2020 pass out
- Coordinate with teams and resolve all complex application and system issues.
- Design and maintain expertise in flow of application process and systems related to company.
- Plan, execute books and implement applications and configuration change procedures to ensure optimal Quality assurance for all applications.
- Develop, sustain and evaluate delegated business processes and related applications.
- Supervise all alerts related to application and system procedures and provide services proactively.
- Install and prepare tools required for proper functioning of website front line applications on regular basis.
- Organize and implement projects ranging from small to medium size and provide assistance to all processes under guidance of team Senior Engineers.
- Perform root cause assessment and debug all issues on server domain, and availability of applications.
- Coordinate with departments and QA departments and administer code migrations in various environments and production outputs.
- Provide support and identify all issues and prepare appropriate documentation all issues and solutions.
Location : Noida
CTC: 15k per month (during training – 6 months) after that 3.6 LPAApply Now