Job Fair Detail
BITCS Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida For virtual Placement Drive
BITCS Technologies Pvt Ltd
❖ Company Website: https://bitcs.in/
❖ Positions: Software Developer
About the Company : Bitcs is a software development company which is committed to serve Indian and international market by providing technical and software solutions. We aim to undertake projects and provide sustainable customized solutions to clients based on their requirements.
Eligibility: B.Tech CSE, IT, ECE & EEE - 60% throughout
Batch - 2021 Passout
Job Title: Software Developer
- Working with the development team to build mobile and web applications.
- Working with product managers to build UI/UX design.
- Coordinate with seniors and the developer team.
- Research different software programs.
- Well versed with version control systems like git (github, gitlab)
- Good understanding of software lifecycle and user point of view.
- Outstanding analytical and perception skills.
- Write code and debug software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high-quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
- Contribute to Code Reviews.
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager.
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product. • Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage, and maintenance of applications and solutions.
- Develop, test and implement new software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Regularly communicate with management and technical support
- Design and update software database
- Resolve complex technical issues
Work in team Skill(s) Required:
- Data structure and logical knowledge is must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Identifying problems in application.
- Computer knowledge.
- Innovative ideas to build applications.
- Software debugging.
- Software design and documentation.
- Ability to work in team .
- Flexible to work in night projects in internship and full time both.
Perks & Benefits: Work from Home (in Covid19, till situation betters), 5 days a week.
Selection Process: • Resume screening • Technical Round – 1 • Technical Round – 2 • Final Technical Round – MD Round • HR Round – Personal Interview
Job Location: Gurgaon
CTC: 4.5 to 6 LPA (In Training for six months - 12k per month)Apply Now