Job Fair Detail
Whitehat Junior Pvt. Ltd. Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida For virtual Placement Drive
Whitehat Junior Pvt. Ltd.
❖ Company Website: www.whitehatjr.com
❖ Positions: Female Coding Trainer
Eligibility: B.TECH CSE
Batch: 2021 pass outs
About the Company: www.whitehatjr.com
Designation: Female Coding Trainer
- Our Partner School needs an Expert Female Coding trainer to conduct coding classes for Grades 1-12.
- The ideal candidate will have an education background in Computer Science/IT/Coding.
- Should be available physically at school everyday and be flexible to take classes based on school’s schedule
- The candidate will also possess a keen understanding of the needs of the school students and an appreciation for their everyday struggles and issues with coding who wants to provide students with an exemplary, coding education About WhiteHat Hr
- Today, in the computer age, not all schools teach coding in early childhood resulting in a significant gap in the new world’s requirements and our children's skills.
- To address the need, WhiteHat Jr has introduced the “EDGE Program,” which prepares the kids from Grade 1-12 for this new coding world by associating with schools to teach kids coding in a physical teaching format.
- They learn fundamentals of coding--logic, structure, sequence, and algorithmic thinking--to generate creative outcomes like animations and apps.
- We are now present in 100+ schools PAN India in a short span of 2 months & envision reaching every kid in our country to make them future-ready by teaching coding in their school computer lab.
- Since our curriculum is developed by industry experts and the most crucial activity of teaching coding is done by trained & certified trainers, learners get state-of-the-art education through our propriety, creative activity-based curriculum.
- Conduct classes in Coding for Grade 1-12 students.
- Be available physically at school daily and be flexible to take classes based on school’s schedule
- Follow all disciplinary guidelines given by WhiteHat Jr and School and maintain a strong working relationship with the students and staff
- Manage classes carefully to ensure all students are learning in a safe, constructive environment. Focus on concept clarification of the students.
- Spend a few hours daily to prepare for upcoming lessons - all content will be provided. Clear all assessments before showing up in class
- Demonstrate academic competence in coding and invest time in training to stay updated with the curriculum.
- Facilitate problem-solving with a curious mind and critical thinking skills to teach students with all skills.
- Participate in parent-trainer meetings and communication. Maintain discipline aligned with the school.
- Learner’s mindset is essential & attendance in WhiteHat Jr training at regular time intervals is mandatory. Work Hours & Benefits
- Working hours will be according to the school timings. Weekly offs & Holidays will be decided by the school. trainers will be expected to follow the rules and regulations shared by the school.
- Classes will be in person, physically done, in the Computer Labs
- WhiteHat Jr will provide cutting edge curriculum and training for trainers to upskill themselves - adding a strong value
- WhiteHat Jr will also provide certification for trainer once she completes the training modules
Desired Qualifications/Skills (Common)
- Ability to build rapport with school-age students.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable record of helping students achieve high test scores preferred.
- Ability to organize tasks and manage time to meet many and varied deadlines.
- Working familiarity with assistive technologies; internet and email systems; and word processing, presentation.
- Prior Group/ batch teaching experience - may have worked as trainer in a school, instructor in professional coaching center etc (if any).
- Familiarity with computers (PC and Apple) and their use in instruction to enhance student learning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Preferred Skills (grade 1-4)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS & Blockly
- Experience in Game Development & Front-end App Development Preferred Skills (grade 5-8)
- Web Development - HTML/CSS
- Python - Foundations + Application Software Preferred Skills (grade 9-10)
- Python - Foundations + Application Software
- Understanding on Data Science & Machine Learning Preferred Skills (grade 11-12)
- Advanced Python Knowledge
- Degree in Statistics
- Understanding on Data Science & Machine Learning
Location: PAN India
CTC: 5.76 LPAApply Now