Job Fair Detail
Cloud Analogy Softech Pvt Ltd Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida For Virtual Placement Drive
Cloud Analogy Softech Pvt Ltd
❖ Company Website: www.cloudanalogy.com
❖ Positions: Project Coordinator, Developer,
Eligibility: MBA, B.TECH (All), BBA & BCA
Batch: 2021 pass out
About Company: www.cloudanalogy.com
1. Designation: Project Coordinator
Eligibility: MBA, B.TECH (All) , BBA & BCA
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
Skills Required -
- Excellent communication.
- Documentation management.
- Procurement management.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Negotiation skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team-management skills.
- Finance and accounting skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to sort out details.
Step 1: Telephonic round
Step 2: PI round
Step 3: HR round/Policy Discussion Round
Package - 3 L P.A. , Stipend Offered during Training of 6 months -18k per month, Bond-1 year
2. Designation - Developer
Eligibility - B.Tech (CSE, ECE) & BCA
Job Description - Good knowledge of any Programming Language & confident enough to present themselves and the reasoning behind the logic.
He/She should be eager to learn and understand the new technology.
He/She should be quicker in understanding the requirement from the clients and should come up with the solution for the requirement.
He/She should easily adjust with the company environment.
- Develop and implement new software programs,coding and design.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
- End user support and Training,Project Management collaboration and communication.
Skills - Any Programming Language
Interview Process:- 1- MCQ Test (Online Test), 2- Trailhead Round, 3- P.I.Round(Technical Round), 4- HR Round/Policy Discussion Round
Package- 2.4 L P.A. Stipend during Training for 6 months - 10 k per month, Bond- 2 years
3. Designation : Quality Assurance Role - Testing
Eligibility - B.Tech CSE & ECE & BCA
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions .
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
Interview Process: 1- Technical Round (MCQ Online Test), 2- Trailhead Round, 3- Telephonic Round, 4- PI Round, 5- HR Round
Package - 2 L P.A. Stipend during Training during 6 months - 10 k per month, Bond-2 yrs
Skill - Good communication (verbal and written)
- Post joining, the Company will conduct a test between 10 to 30 days, it is mandatory for you to clear this test to continue your employment with Cloud Analogy.
- Employee residence has to be within 10 to 15 km from company premises.
- Students will get the leave on the exam date.
- There are no leaves in the Training Period.
Joining : Jan 2021
Job Location - Sec 63 NoidaApply Now