Job Fair Detail
Lybrate India Private Limited Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
Lybrate India Private Limited
❖ Company Website: www.lybrate.com
❖ Positions: Inside Sales Specialist Trainee
About The Company: Lybrate.com innovative online doctor database gives you access to over 150,000 highly trained medical experts. So you can ask a doctor anything you want, simple with a touch of a finger. You can save as much as 70% of your time and money at your next visit to the doctor and with the assurance that the medical professional you are seeing is highly trained and experienced. We use a stringent verification process to ensure you are 100% satisfied every time. The Lybrate Online Doctor network today to get the very best access to free questions, consultations and easy appointments. Join today! Looking to ask a doctor questions about your health online? Lybrate offers a fast, easy and friendly way to gain access to general practitioners, dieticians, nutritionists, gynecologists, psychologist, dermatologist, sexologist, ayurveda, homeopathy and more. You can get in touch with online doctors 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with this simple application. Not only does Lybrate give you access to online medical professionals, we also have regular blogs from respected experts that give you tips and advice on health and well being. Our doctors discuss a range of topics from everyday living, parenting, pregnancy and how to manage your conditions, all online and accessible from your computer, phone or tablet.
Designation: Inside Sales Specialist Trainee
Eligibility: MBA / PGDM & BBA
Batch: 2018 & 2019 pass outs
- Lead Generation & Management: Develop & execute various campaigns to generate potential leads for Lybrate products.
- Cold Calling: Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for Sales Opportunities.
- Execute effective product demonstrations, emphasizing product features and benefits with a focus on the value of the solution.
- Follow up with prospective clients and should be an expert in closing deals.
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets, forecasts, and reporting on market situation and competition.
- Participating in conferences, representing the company for brand awareness.
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects for the organization.
- Providing suggestions to improvise on sales and marketing strategies.
Location: New Delhi,
CTC : For MBA : 4.5 LPA (2.8 fixed plus 1.7 lac performance-based incentives)
For BBA : 3.2 LPA (2 fixed plus 1.2 lac performance-based incentives)Apply Now