Job Fair Detail
Smartprix Web Pvt Ltd Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
Smartprix Web Pvt. Ltd.
❖ Company Website: www.smartprix.com
❖ Positions: Software Developer
About the Company: Smartprix is one of India's largest and rapidly growing comparison shopping platform with well over 20 million user visits per month on the website, with 12 million returning users At Smartprix, savvy shoppers can instantly find and compare millions of unique products and services across various categories with 250+ online stores. They operate on multiple categories including Mobiles, Laptop, Electronics, Personal Appliances, Books, apparels, Fashion categories Etc. Smartprix is platform where shoppers can compare different products to choose the best one according to their needs and finally buy them at the lowest price.
Eligibility: B.TECH (CSE, IT, ECE) & MCA
Batch : 2019 & 2020 pass outs
Designation: Software Developer
- Working closely with main Development Team.
- Collaborate and effectively work with the rest of the product team.
- Skills such as Algorithms design, Information retrieval, User interface design etc.
- Come up with new innovative solutions to the hurdles that confront us on a day-to-day basis
- To identify and rectify any performance bottleneck with various programs.
- Proficient in Web Development, PHP, CSS, HTML, AJAX is a must.
- Experience in Android or iOS Development will be a big positive point. We will also hire on campus for Android or iOS developer within the ‘Software Developer’ profile.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Love for coding, with the ability to intuitively pick up and use any new language/framework.
- Organized, attentive to details with strong verbal and presentation skills.
- Experience with HTML5, as well as other languages is considered a plus
- Familiarity with mobile web development techniques is a plus.
- Curious, thoughtful, collaborative, personable, organized, attentive to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and to adapt to change in an ambiguous environment.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure , a great team player, self-driven, tenacious, energetic.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and supervision & working closely with main Development Team.
Interview Process: Written test & Personal Interview
CTC: 5 LPAApply Now