Job Fair Detail
Next Step Services Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
Next Step Services Pvt. Ltd.
❖ Company Website: www.nextstephr.com
❖ Positions: IT Recruiter / Consultant , HR Recruiter / Consultant
About Company: Next Step Services Private Limited is a multi-disciplined recruitment consulting firm. They serve a wide range of clients throughout India, from Fortune 500 companies to small & medium enterprises across a variety of industry sectors. Their mission is to provide effective recruitment consulting services which enable clients to develop and achieve their objectives. They do this by being innovative, professional and proactive in regards to every aspect of our recruitment practice. Next Step Services Private Limited look at every opportunity with the aim of finding the perfect solution. They are renowned organization amongst the clients over the years; they have acted as preferred recruitment partner to leading Indian & multinational companies and have emerged as a leading brand into recruitment nationally
A ) Job Designation : IT Recruiter / Consultant , Eligibility : B.Tech (All)
B) Job Designation: HR Recruiter / Consultant, Eligibility: MBA
Batch: 2018 & 2019 passout
- Understanding and analyzing client's manpower requirements in different skill set categories. Formulation and implementation of recruitment/ sourcing strategies.
- Posting of job on the job portals, websites, blogs and other discussion forums.
- Using sourcing strategies like referral generation, direct sourcing, networking, mass mailing to reach out to a maximum qualified pool of candidates.
- Using Online Database (Job Portals) & Offline Database to find out technically fit resources.
- Doing niche-skill and specific resource-search through Headhunting & Mapping Techniques.
- Telephonic Screening of the profiles checking for Technical Fitment, Behavioral Fitment, Stability etc.
- Conducting preliminary interviews as specified by client.
- Scheduling of Interviews of the candidates in close co-ordination with client HR.
- Ensuring proper co-ordination between Clients and Candidates.
- Maintaining and developing candidate database and trackers.
- Responsible for articulating and negotiating job offers with candidates and clearly communicating all aspects of the offer including the salary, benefits, bonuses, relocations, etc.
- Follow-up with candidates for Post-Employment Reference Checks, Notice Period Negotiations, etc. till joining.
- Achieving the assigned target as per the role.
Working days: 5 days a week
Location: Tower B, i-Thum - Sec 62, Noida
Salary: 18K - 20 K in hand + Variable incentives