Job Fair Detail
Aryama Soft Services Pvt Ltd Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
Aryama Soft Services Pvt Ltd
❖ Company Website: www.aryamasoft.com
❖ Positions: GIS Engineer
About the company: Aryama Soft Services Pvt Ltd is having expertise in GIS. We work for civil branch regards with GIS with all the necessary registration with Government, and Group Insurance for our workers. A geographic information system (GIS) is basically a system designed to capture, store, manipulate, analyze, manage, and present spatial or geographic data. They are tools that allow users to create interactive queries (user-created searches), analyze spatial information, edit data in maps, and present the results of all these operations. GIS refers to a number of different technologies, processes, techniques and methods. It is attached to many operations and has many applications related to engineering, planning, management, transport/logistics, insurance, telecommunications, and business. GIS can relate unrelated information by using location as the key index variable. Locations or extents in the Earth space–time may be recorded as dates/times of occurrence, and x, y, and z coordinates representing, longitude, latitude, and elevation, respectively. All Earth-based spatial–temporal location and extent references should be relatable to one another and ultimately to a "real" physical location or extent. This key characteristic of GIS has begun to open new avenues of scientific inquiry.
Designation: GIS Engineer
Eligibility: B.TECH CIVIL ,
Batch: 2019 & 2020 pass outs
- Collection of Building Information using (Google Map).
- Subscribe to different Newspapers, magazines to get the latest updates within the area of interest -Undertake research to identify rich content sources.
- Negotiations and communication with different organizations/vendors -Research & build social communities.
- Take inputs from central team and execute the projects based on Product requirement.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel) & Internet usage.
Interview Process: Written Aptitude Test - Technical Interview - G.D - H.R Interview
Job Location: PAN India (Delhi NCR, Lucknow, West UP, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Odisha etc)
CTC : 2.4 - 3.6 LPA (Training Period : 6-12 months ,stipend will be 12 k )Apply Now