Job Fair Detail
Vivo Collaboration Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida For virtual Placement Drive
Vivo Collaboration Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
❖ Company Website: www.vivo.ooo
❖ Positions: Conference Coordinator
Eligibility- BBA (ONLY MALE CANDIDATES)
Batch - 2021 Passouts
About the Company: Vivo Collaboration is a Cloud Telephony company with 3 Global POPs & coverage in 135+ countries providing Cloud-based business communications platform on OPEX model. Our integrated suite of services are packaged to meet different business needs of our clients from Small to Large enterprise across the globe along with other value-added services for our valued customers. Our Network Architecture is an advanced high quality cloud based network.
Specialties : Cloud Telephony, Unified Conferencing, Audio Conferencing, Virtual Meeting, Video Conferencing, Collaboration services, Webcast & Webinars, Virtual Events.
DESIGNATION : Conference Coordinator
Job Purpose - To coordinate, schedule & plan the usage and services of the Audio and Web conference for Corporate customers and to furnish the inquiries and resolutions related to the services and issues.
- Facilitating phone & e-mail consultations with internal and external customers attempting to reserve and/or modify conferences and responding to them with the conference logistics on mail within the defined timelines as per the Service Level Agreement.
- Following up for attended conference events prior to the event to confirm the current status of the conference, the accuracy of participant counts, the need for Value Added Service (VAS), etc.
- Moderating & managing Event calls and flow of Question & Answer sessions during the conferences.
- Preparing need based conference call flows as per a Corporate’s requirement.
- Conferring with clients before, during and after their events, maintaining a positive relationship and responding to inquiries and requests in a timely manner.
- Coordinating & participating in dry runs of conferences involving the client, as well as relevant members of the operations team to plan event calls.
- Checking that conference calls are set-up correctly, with the proper features activated, prior to the start of conference. Greeting the host upon his or her arrival to the virtual meeting room and ascertaining any new request.
- Handling customer escalations & issues and raising Service Requests on other teams for tasks dependent on them.
- Monitoring ongoing conference calls and providing assistance & resolutions to issues arising during the conferences.
- Communicating to all relevant internal departments the specific needs of the client, both in advance of, during the course of conferences and post the completion.
- Delivering the Value Added Services within the stipulated timelines to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Excellent co·mmunication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
- Proper English usage including punctuation, grammar, and sentence structure.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Ability to accomplish tasks with little supervision.
- Highly refined service ethic and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email,
Interview process : Telephonic interview then shortlisted candidates will go for PI round at company premises.
Imp note : only Males Candidates, 5 days working with rotational shifts including night shifts too after a training period of 3 months.
Location : Netaji Subhash Place - New Delhi
CTC : 2.3 LPAApply Now