Job Fair Detail
ANR Software Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
ANR Software Pvt. Ltd.
❖ Company Website: www.anrsoftware.com
❖ Positions: Graduate Trainee Engineer
About Company: ANR Software Pvt. Ltd. was founded in 2004 with an aim to provide a quality back office software solution to the restaurants worldwide. We provide ASP (Application Solution Provider) Solution to 5 – 1000 stores’ chains for Restaurant Management on the Web. Primarily responsible for future technology direction and overall architectural issues across all product lines, ANR has consistently innovated web-based foodservice solutions. Our solutions allow organizations to extend operational best practices, control costs, and increase profits. Our competencies surround experienced project management, deep technology expertise, and an extensive knowledge of the food-service industry. We bring all these skills together to rapidly and reliably deliver the solutions and the value required to create a competitive advantage for our clients. We are focused on assisting clients in establishing unity and direction among their business, information technology, and operational requirements.
Eligibility: B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE) & MCA
Batch: 2018 & 2019 passout
Job Designation : Graduate Trainee Engineer
- Timely deliver different project's data at the highest possible quality standard.
- Quickly learn new project requirements.
- Help design processes
- Communicate and participate on all levels within organization
- Optimize existing processes, and provide ongoing feedback on tools and processes.
- Work with New Technologies in the Market.
- To interact with top-level executives at fortune 500 company
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- High IQ with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Knowledge of SQL will be an added advantage.
- Excellent people, presentation and social skills.
- Creative problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude.
- Willing to travel to overseas destination for project implementation
CTC: 2.29 LPA
- After 1st Review (Yearly), top performers are expected to have 3.15 LPA and Above
- After 2nd Review (Yearly), top performers are expected to have 4.50 LPA and Above
- Rent Free Accommodation.
- Free Pick and drop from company accommodation Free Meals and Snacks.
- Free Health Insurance.
- Flexible Shift Timings: (4:00 pm onwards & 8:00pm onward).
- Half yearly Incentives for Key Contributors.
- Looking for Immediate Joiners only.