Job Fair Detail
HDFC AMC Ltd. Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
HDFC AMC Ltd.
❖ Company Website: www.hdfcfund.com
❖ Positions: Management Trainee (Sales & CS)
About The Company: HDFC Asset Management Company Ltd (AMC) was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, on December 10, 1999, and was approved to act as an Asset Management Company for the HDFC Mutual Fund by SEBI vide its letter dated July 3, 2000.In terms of the Investment Management Agreement, the Trustee has appointed the HDFC Asset Management Company Limited to manage the Mutual Fund.
Eligibility: MBA (Finance / Marketing) & PGDM (60 % throughout)
Batch: 2018 & 2019 pass outs
Function – The function is responsible for increasing AUM, Net Sales & Market share of the company by servicing distributors/investors and upholding the high ethical practices of the company. Criticality - Strategically enhance business growth, while maintaining high Ethical business practice standards.
Key areas of activities
The incumbent must drive business through channel/s – Individual Financial Advisors (IFAs), National / Regional Distributors and Banks._ Ensure Customer Service and Compliance standards are met. Bring about innovative sales & distribution ideas. Provide service to investors and distributors for their payments, redemptions and specific queries.
Key attributes required
- In-depth knowledge of MF industry, products & Financial Markets (Equity / Debt / ETFs).
- Awareness of global economic scenario, clubbed with ability to link with the domestic trends. High Enthusiasm and Aggression.
- Excellent Relationship management skills.
- Ability to implement necessary strategies to insure healthy market shares.
- Strong interpersonal relationship and communication skills
Have sound knowledge on Financial Concepts, the Industry, Financial Market, etc.,
- Up-to-date on current domestic and global economic and political affairs
- Should have good communication skills- both verbal and written.
- Should be able to fluently converse in English & Regional language.
- Locationally mobile i.e. willing to work in any location in India
Location: PAN India
Package: 4.5 LPA.Apply Now