Job Fair Detail
ShriRam General Insurance Company Ltd. Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida For Virtual Placement Drive
ShriRam General Insurance Company Ltd.
❖ Company Website: www.shriramgi.com
❖ Positions: Relationship Executive
About the company : Shriram Group, established in 1974, having a turnover of more than 90,000 Crore, is among the leading corporate houses in India and is a major player in the Indian Financial Services sector. Shriram Group’s focus is on Financial Services that reach out to a large number of common people - providing them opportunities to improve their prosperity. Shriram Group has over One Crore customers 1,20,000 Agents / Associates, over 50,000 Employees, and over 2400 branches spread all over the Country. SANTAM is a part of Sanlam Limited, which is engaged in short-term insurance cluster and is the leading short-term insurance company in South Africa.
Eligibility- MBA (ONLY MALE CANDIDATES)
Batch - 2021 Pass outs
Designation : Relationship Executive
- Recruitment of the general insurance Advisors/Agents.
- Preparing monthly plans of business and implementing them for achievement of desired performance.
- Training the Advisors/Agents, about the products of the company.
- Motivating the Advisors for the sales and better services to Customers.
- Explanation of the company products with the necessary documentation.
- Developing full potential of the team so that each one of them achieves their respective targets.
- To generate new business in the field of motor and other non-motor Insurance.
- To appoint new Advisors/Agents in the territory and generating new business through them.
- Ensure sustainable growth of cross vertical business.
Skills Required -
- Good English communication skills (Oral as well as Written).
- Should possess flair of Sales and Marketing.
- Should possess good Data Management Skills.
- Should possess good Computer knowledge (MS Excel).
- Good reasoning and logical skills.
- Pleasing personality, self driven.
- · Possession of two wheeler is mandatory.
- · Please consider the final confirmation of the candidate only when the offer letter is released.
- · Mention the choices of 3 preferred cities in the order of priority in the registration form.
Joining : Immediate
Location : Delhi/ NCR
CTC : 2.2 to 2.5 LPA CTC + Fuel Reimbursement + Mobile Reimbursement + IncentivesApply Now