Job Fair Detail
eNest Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
eNest Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
❖ Company Website: www.enestit.com
❖ Positions: Software Trainee
About the company: eNest Technologies (India) is a leading web-based solutions provider founded on the basis of quality, honesty, and only the best standards. Founded in 2009, eNest has completed more than 200 projects with a near-perfect client success rate. Our clientele ranges from individuals to businesses in all manner of niches across the globe. We place the highest emphasis on honest business-customer relationships, taking pride in our committed, competent, and certified IT experts. Areas of expertise include IT Services, IT Enabled Services, and Mobile App Development. We provide customized web-based solutions. We are a group of professionals with rich experience in diversified verticals giving us a cutting-edge understanding of our client’s unique requirements.
Eligibility : B.TECH (CSE, IT)
Batch: 2018 - 2019 pass out
Designation – Software Trainee
eNest will provide 6 months training in .Net/iOS/Android/QA/Python to help them achieve at the end of their internship, knowledge on the following aspect of our business:
- Understanding various aspect of SDLC with special thrust on architecture design using n-tier architecture along with the frequently used design patterns like VC/MVVM/Singleton.
- Understanding MS SQL/MySQL databases completely along with database optimization techniques performance/indexing/normalization
- Understand the concepts of Objective C, swift, overall iphone functionality.
- Awareness about the technology world, things like IOT, devops, agile methodology.
- Understanding business and technology domain of the Organization.
- Writing code or programs to get desired results.
- Strong stored procedures knowledge along with query optimization.
- Testing and validating software and networking hardware to ensure that the program works correctly under all variables and conditions.
- Troubleshooting code or computer programs that are causing errors or inaccuracy in various programs.
- Working directly with customers and clients to help them use the software accurately and as intended.
- Learning business communication to assist in dealing with global clients from Americas/EU/Pan Pacific.
Selection Process: Aptitude cum Technical test - Evaluation & Interview
Package: For six months in probation- 12K per month, After Probation - 2.4 LPA.Apply Now