Job Fair Detail
CapitalVia Global Research Ltd Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida For Virtual Placement Drive
CapitalVia Global Research Ltd
❖ Company Website: www.capitalvia.com
❖ Positions: Client Acquisition Manager
About The Company: www.capitalvia.com
Eligibility: MBA, B.TECH (ALL) & BBA - (60% throughout with no more than 1-year gap between any of them).
Batch: 2021 pass out
Designation: Client Acquisition Manager
Accountability: Client Acquisition, Client Relationship management and Revenue Generation
- Effectively engaging with the clients and generating the set targeted revenue
- Analyzing, differentiating and converting clients from hot prospects by calling on qualified leads.
- Calling prospective clients and engaging with them to maximize sales
- Focusing on building long-term relationship with the clients
- Ensuring that the client information is maintained and updated in CRM
- Conducting market research and keeping up to date with the knowledge of the market.
- Taking initiatives and prioritizing tasks effectively to deliver business results
- Ensuring high customer retention through customer service and relationship and escalating the burning issues at the right moment to the direct reporting manager.
- Experience of working in the BFSI sector would be an added advantage.
- NISM X L1/L2 or NISM XI certification would be an added advantage.
Knowledge & skills required:
- Strong Communication skills.
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.).
- Proficiency in local language (Hindi).
- Excellent analytical skills and Negotiation Skills.
- Able to handle situations diplomatically.
- Aggressive and passionate at work.
- Able to work well in teams and drive the teams whenever needed.
- Should be self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Good decision-making ability.
- Adaptable to dynamic and fast paced work environments.
- Ability to handle stress.
Commitment: 1 Year Service commitment
Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Package: 3.06 LPA + Performance based IncentivesApply Now