Job Fair Detail
uCertify Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
❖ Company Website: www.ucertify.com
❖ Positions: Application Developer/ PHP Developer/ Web Designer
About the company: Founded in 2004, uCertify is a US Based IT/Education Technology Company located in San Francisco USA, Allahabad & Noida. We are the leading provider of exam preparation solution for certification exams from all major IT vendors such as Microsoft and Oracle. They deliver Higher Ed, vocational, workforce development & readiness, and corporate training programs to diverse audiences with different proficiency levels by offering cloud-based and device-enabled, teaching and learning management platform for online, anywhere, anytime, competency-based learning. Courses delivered on uCertify LEARN include highly interactive lessons. UCertify provides courses, simulator, labs, test prep kits for IT certifications including Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, CompTIA, CIW, PMI, ISC2, Linux, Zend, Google, IC3 , Adobe and many more. UCertify is a very well known in the area of education technology. UCertify is a recipient of 19 CODiE awards in 2015 and 2017 including 2 Best Education Solution Award.
Eligibility: MBA , B TECH (All) & BBA
Batch: 2018 & 2019 pass outs
1. Job Designation: Application Developer/ PHP Developer/ Web Designer:
- As an application developer you will be developing and maintaining the uCertify codebase that makes up the uCertify application & platform.
- Must be proficient in server side language such as PHP.
- Actual, hands-on development experience is preferred.
- Technical degree preferred but not required.
2.Job Designation: Technical Writer
- You will join a team of talented developers and create products used by millions of students and teachers worldwide.
- Sound knowledge on Databases (Oracle, MySQL), Networking (Cisco), Security (includes Hacking and Cyber security), Operating Systems (Linux, Windows).
- Cloud, Virtualization and Infrastructure (AWS, VMware, Azure).
- Project/Business Management (ITIL, PMP, CBAP) , Productivity (MS Office) Creative Tools (Adobe).
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written skills and experience in technical writing of software documentation or test prep items.
- Excellent attention to details and eyes for details.
- University degree in IT, Computer Science or technical certifications are highly preferred.
3. Job Designation: Editor
- Review and edit technical content and should be able to meet quality and accuracy standards.
- The goal is to provide exceptional, informative and engaging content.
- Proofread, edit and improve content.
- Review layout and check content for accuracy and errors.
- Set standards and establish goals and expectations.
Strong working knowledge of one or more of the following areas:
- Databases (Oracle, Mysql) ,Networking (Cisco) , Security (includes Hacking and Cybersecurity).
- Operating Systems (Linux, Windows) ,Cloud, Virtualization and Infrastructure (AWS, Vmware, Azure).
- Project/Business Management (ITIL, PMP, CBAP) ,Productivity (MS Office) ,Creative Tools (Adobe).
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills.
- Proven working experience as an editor.
- An eye for detail along with critical thinking.
- Prioritizing and multitasking.
4. Job Designation: Management Trainee (Online Sales)
- Find new sales opportunities via cold calling and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
- Close sales and achieve monthly and weekly goals.
- You will be working via phone or internet; there is no field work involved.
- Strong phone presence with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, priorities, and manage time effectively.
- No field work.
- Tremendous Growth Opportunity-Up to 3 times growth in 5 years.
- Performance Appraisal System-15% to 35% per annum.
- Great starting salaries with technology Allowance & punctuality Allowance.
- Lunch, Dinner, Cab, Interest-Free Laptop Loan & talent recognition Award.
- Promotion from within employee Referral Programs.
- Best Working Environment (World Class).
- 24 Hrs Electricity & high speed internet with fun At work- parties, trips.
- Open Door policy & amazing learning opportunities.
- Safe Working Environment & supportive management.
Location: Delhi - NCR
CTC : 3.08 LPAApply Now