Job Fair Detail
Jindal Udyog Ltd. Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
Jindal Udyog Ltd.
❖ Company Website: www.jindaludyog.in
❖ Positions: Management Trainee , Graduate Engineer Trainee
About The Company: Jindal Udyog’s core competency translates into increased customer satisfaction, through innovative and efficient kitchen equipments, world-class quality and excellent craftsmanship in UPVC/aluminum Doors Windows. The company has tied up with the world’s best to set the benchmark in the Kitchen equipments, appliances, doors & windows manufacturing.75,0000 kitchens sinks, hobs, Chimneys are installed annually, and over 10 lakh Indian homes purchase JINDAL Home appliances components every year. Jindal Udyog has truly become the most popular Kitchen equipments brand in India.. Jindal Udyog looks forward to growing systematically and dominating the Kitchen equipments & Fabrication business in the country. Over thirteen years of experience in the industry with undisputed brand name and positioning pan India with set business turnover. Established Ventures - Manufacturing of Kitchen sinks , Food processing units on vast scale , Aluminum duct pipe manufacturing , MS pipes manufacturing , UPVC Doors & Windows, VMC Machines.
Designation: Management Trainee
Eligibility: MBA (Marketing , HR & Finance)
Batch: 2018 - 2019 pass out
- Researching individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Other day-to-day duty includes.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support.
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process.
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting.
2. Designation: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Eligibility: B.Tech (Mechanical)
Batch: 2018 - 2019 pass out
- Work for the engineering profession and initially assist the engineers.
- Assist the team in product designing and product testing.
- Make computer models and replication of the product that is being built.
- Liable to collect the data on running production lines and work sites.
- They may take care of preliminary data analysis putting the facts and figures from production systems.
- Need to build finite element scrutiny models depending upon the design standards and equations given by licensed and expert engineers.
- They perform both process mapping and time studies.
Location: PAN India
CTC: 30k per month (including incentive)Apply Now