Job Fair Detail
Lido Learning Ltd Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
Lido Learning Ltd
❖ Company Website: www.lidolearning.com
❖ Positions: Trainee - Business Development
About the Company: LIDO is an ed-tech company revolutionizing the formal classroom education through a unique and immersive online classroom for every child in India. With our exciting and fun online classes for our students, we are building the Lido experience: cutting edge content like animated videos and interactive games, a personalized platform for homework, tests, challenges, and inspiring teachers. Lido’s goal is to inspire and empower every child for the future. In order to achieve this goal, we invite you to be a part of our ever-growing LIDO family. Grab the opportunity to work with passionate individuals, from Stanford, Duke, IIT, and BITS, as we open the door to engaging and impactful learning!
Eligibility: MBA/PGDM , B.Tech (All) & BBA
Batch: 2019 & 2020 pass out
Designation: Trainee – Business Development
- Identify and develop strategic relationships with potential customers.
- Assist in the development of a strong pipeline of new customers through direct or indirect customer contact.
- Prospecting ongoing monitoring and analysis of pipeline to review performance & optimize accordingly to ensure objectives are met.
- Maintaining strong follow-ups and regular feedback calls.
- Update and create tailored client proposals.
- The candidate will assist students and parents across India through consultative sales model via both tele and field sales.
- Coordination with the marketing and technology teams will be required to leverage branding, partnerships and software to help drive growth and conversions.
- Interest in consultative sales and business development.
- Tonnes of energy, initiative, and passion for start up life.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong sense of personal leadership and ability to function independently.
- You must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and tech-savvy.
Location: PAN India
Salary: 10 LPA (7 LPA Fixed + 3 LPA Variable)Apply Now