Job Fair Detail
Maintech Technologies Pvt Ltd. Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
Maintech Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
❖ Company Website: www.maintec.in
❖ Positions: Network Analyst-DC-Ops
About the company: Maintec Technologies has been providing mainframe outsourcing, data center management and IT staffing in the USA and overseas. It provides onshore data center outsourcing, mainframe collocation, and data center management services for enterprises that rely on IBM Mainframes (System z, Linux for z) and IBM Power Systems (IBM i, AIX, Linux). It also provides a cost-effective and efficient way to develop, implement and run business-critical applications 24x7, without upfront capital investment. Maintec Technologies offers a wide range of data center management and data center outsourcing services. Globally compliant operational principles, policies and procedures guarantee regulatory compliance and security. Maintec Technologies' North Carolina data center has the complete IT infrastructure: hardware, software, security and storage. Maintec also provides a wide range of data center services, including z/OS, Linux and IBM i systems administration and programming. If needed, Maintec Technologies also provides IT staffing services, both at the client's site and remotely.
Eligibility: B.TECH (CSE / IT/ ECE / EN), BCA & B.Sc (CSE / IT) (Throughout 60%)
Batch: 2018 - 2019 pass out
Designation: Network Analyst-DC-Ops
- The resources will be monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks within an organization in a technical role.
- If there are any issues or changes required, such as forgotten passwords, viruses or email issues, you’ll be the first person employees will come to.
- Tasks can include installing and configuring computer systems.
- Diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical problems, either over the phone or face to face.
- It is a pure Tech/Software profile.
Technical and Communication Parameter (English)
- Neutral pronunciation with No or Negligible FLI/MTI.
- Fluent in English communication without any grammatical mistakes.
- Good Knowledge on Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/Linux operating systems and ADS & Good Knowledge of Networking – CCNA and ITIL.
- Installation configuration of Email Clients like Outlook, Antivirus and other application software.
- Good Team Player with excellent communication & should be ready to work in 24x7.
Note: Free Induction training, No stipend/Salary during training, twice evaluation/test shall be conducted during training; candidates need to clear the evaluation as per our partners HTD parameters to finally join/on-board the organization.
Location: Noida, Chennai, Hyderabad & Bangalore
CTC: 2.20 LPA for the first 6 months on rolls of Maintec
(Based upon performance, the candidates can be absorbed by our client in their rolls, post completion of service for 6 months and beyond).Apply Now