Job Fair Detail
AAJ Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
AAJ Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
❖ Company Website: www.aajenterprises.com
❖ Positions: Management Trainee - Operations
About the company: AAJ was established in the year 2006 and has registered an average growth rate of 50% between 2008-2018. It has strength of 200+ employees and more than 300,000 sq.ft. State of the art warehouse infrastructure. With an experience of dispatching 1000 Invoices daily to customers all over the Indian subcontinent and handling approx. 6 million units of Inward & Outward movement per month and a stock of 60,000 SKU’s, the company has developed niche capabilities for handling large scale operations. It aims to contribute to the cause of environment alongside growth. The company focuses on paperless operations and has invested in comprehensive solutions for digital record keeping. The aim is to save paper used every month in the normal course of business – an initiative it believes will not only have an impact on the carbon footprint of its business but also spiral a trend of initiative and innovation in this industry. The company has also made vertical expansion in industries linked with publishing.
Eligibility : MBA & PGDM
Batch: 2019-2020 Batch
- Designation : Management Trainee - Operations
- Coordinating with the warehouse operations team for managing the turn-around time of operational activities.
- Monitoring and reporting the adherence to the standard operating procedures.
- Root cause analysis of the complaints received from the customer.
- Resolving and replying to customer queries and complaints.
- Analyzing and reporting the daily and monthly KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) to the warehouse team and the customer.
B. Designation: Management Trainee - Customer Care
- Manage that smooth working of designated operations as per the standard operating procedure.
- Managing the turn-around time of assigned activities.
- Ensuring accuracy in operations and supporting documentation.
- Planning daily work and workforce management. Maintaining their efficiency report.
- Coordinating with the customer service team for fulfillment of specific client requirements.
- Maintaining departmental work procedures & Submit reports.
C. Designation: Admin Executive
- Monitor and report the security, housekeeping and administrative functions of the warehouse facility.
- Vendor search and coordination for day to day services and material procurement.
- Assist the HR & Admin Manager in day to day work.
- Manage Petty cash.
- Vendor finalization.
- Manage monthly employee engagement activities.
- A degree or course in operations, HR and supply chain management added advantage.
- Target oriented and ability to plan.
- Solution Oriented Approach.
- Possess positive vibes and highly motivated.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Outlook.
Location : Greater Noida , Kundli & Sonepat
CTC : 2.4 LPA - 3 LPAApply Now