Job Fair Detail
Experis IT Private Ltd. Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
Experis IT Private Ltd.
❖ Company Website: www.experisindia.com
❖ Positions: Software Engineer Trainee
About the company: Experis IT is a part of $22 billion dollar (Manpower Group of companies) having more than 4000+ offices in 82 countries and is ranked 144 among fortune 500 companies. Experis IT is a leading provider of innovative IT solutions offering Custom Application Development, Custom & Packaged ERP, Collaborative Computing Practices, Web & Portal Development, Security & Storage Solutions for various industries, including Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Retail, IT, Telecom, ITES, Manufacturing & Healthcare. These enterprise level solutions are customized to provide Production Support, Technology Consulting, Strategic Resource Management and Flexible Delivery Model to offer unique business intelligence for impactful insights for effective decision-making. It supports its clients on all Technical Skill areas – Vanilla & Niche.
Designation: Software Engineer Trainee
Role: SW Engineer- (Java/Oracle/C++/ETL/CICS)
Eligibility: B.Tech CSE, IT & ECE Batch: 2018 – 2019 pass out batch
- Responsible for understanding project requirements, and develop the application modules to meet the requirements as provided in the Design Documents.
- Responsible for Unit design and coding.
- Work with developers and architects, to ensure bug free and timely delivery of allocated development tasks.
- Responsible for implementing and following standards and guidelines with coding best practices in mind.
- Would be required to work on Oracle / ETL / CICS.
- Should have strong knowledge of C++, OOPS, JAVA basics.
- Should possess excellent communication skills.
- Good understanding of coding languages.
- Dynamic personality with aggressive approach.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with zeal to learn new things.
- Quick learner and adaptable to change.
- Willingness to work in shifts (24/7).
Mandatory checklist: Aadhar card, all educational certificates (Original) & passport (in hand / applied)
Interview round: GD, PI & online assessment at Experis office with HR Discussion.
- Selected candidates will take world class technical training through Manpower- Manipal Training Academy for tenure of 60-80 days at Bangalore.
- Training Program will be under the guidance of SME's & Industry experts.
- Its boot camp (Residential) training with a real time project exposure as per the client needs.
- Given 9 hours of training per day with high end facilities. (laptops, Wi-Fi, lunch, tea, snacks & instructors).
- Complete cost of Accommodation, Food & Training will be borne by the company.
- 3 star accommodation (Twin sharing) with complete safety measures.
- Post completion of training & successful in clearing final technical assessment, He/She will be deployed to software projects.
Location: PAN India
CTC: 2.5 LPAApply Now