Job Fair Detail
HDFC Life Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
❖ Company Website: www.hdfclife.com
❖ Positions: Executive Trainees
About The Company: HDFC is a long-term life insurance provider with its headquarters in Mumbai, offering individual and group insurance. It is a joint venture between Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd (HDFC), one of India's leading housing finance institution and Standard Life Aberdeen PLC, leading well known provider of financial savings & investments services in the United Kingdom. On 14 August 2015 HDFC Ltd. entered into a share sale agreement with Standard Life to sell a 9.00% stake in HDFC Life to the latter. The transaction is subject to receipt of regulatory approvals. Post the completion of the above transaction, HDFC will hold 61.65% stake in HDFC Life and Standard Life's stake will increase to 35.00%, with rest to be held by others.
Eligibility: MBA/ PGDM
Batch: 2019 & 2020 pass outs
Designation: Executive Trainees
Department: Sales /Operations / Investments
Key attributes required:
- Build Relationship with Licensed Bank Staff.
- Support bank staff with Training.
- Pitching life insurance products.
- Resolve customer queries, requests or complaints Generate Leads.
- Understand customer's needs & pitch suitable life insurance solutions & close the sale.
- Understanding the marketing aspects of organizational management.
- Maintaining public relations, advertisement, sales and publicity, etc.
- Understanding the company's sales strategies.
- Working with inside all the departments for accomplishing the responsibilities appropriately.
- Review and track targets, weekly reviews, actionable, etc
- Strong interpersonal relationship and communication skills.
Location: PAN India
CTC : 4.25 LPAApply Now