Job Fair Detail
Phronesis Partners Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
❖ Company Website: www.phronesis-partners.com
❖ Positions: Research Associate
About the Company: Phronesis Partners is a multi-national research firm, with offices in Boston, London, Singapore and Noida with clients in achieving their business goals by leveraging market, industry, business and financial research capabilities. Their global clients include top management consulting firms and corporates. Young organization so very fast paced growth for all the initial team members -Type of work is specialized and high value, Focuses on sector specific work to build domain expertise in each individual, Prestigious list of clientele, Industry best remuneration, Client facing and client access opportunities and rapid growth & Opportunity to diversify in operations or client management based on individual performance.
Job Designation: Research Associate
Eligibility: MBA/PGDM & B.Tech (CSE / IT / ECE)
Batch: 2019 & 2020
Job Responsibilities: Research Associate will be responsible for conducting primary research/data collection on various research projects. Profile includes interviewing high level executive in multinational firms around the globe. Additionally individual would be responsible for conducting online search to find contacts using available search engines, directories, reference sites, databases, LinkedIn etc.
- Conducting quality B2B research / phone interviews in North America, UK and Other global locations.
- Contacts building & Demonstrate teamwork and collaboration.
- Able to handle multiple tasks concurrently with attention to details.
- Working on the conceptualize and designed project methodology in close coordination with the manager.
- Strong primary and secondary research skills (Qualitative and Quantitative).
- Excellent communication skills & Flexible with 24o7 work shift.
- Should be open to relocate to the cab zones, incase not staying in the cab zones.
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
- Ability to manage time and pay close attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & having good analyzing and presenting skills.
- Good Multi-tasking skills & Self-starter and detail-oriented.
- Ability to take end to end ownership of assigned tasks.
Package: 3.1 LPA For B.TECH &
3.5 LPA for MBAApply Now