Job Fair Detail
Genesys International Corporation Ltd. Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
Genesys International Corporation Ltd.
❖ Company Website: www.igenesys.com
❖ Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
About The Company: Genesys International Corporation Ltd (Genesys) established in 1995 is a ISO 27001:2005 (ISMS) and ISO 9001:2008 (QMS) company with over 2000 professionals specializing in Geographical Information System (GIS) and Geospatial Engineering domain. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, Genesys operates seven Geospatial production and software development centers in India. Genesys has operations in USA, UK, Europe and UAE. With state-of-the-art infrastructure and a growing list of Fortune 500 and SME clients, Genesys is well positioned to play a significant role in the global GIS and Geospatial Engineering services industry. Genesys is a widely held public company listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock exchange in India. Genesys strongly believes in the power of mapping technology for the efficient optimization of enterprises and for the greater good of the average citizen. Genesys has been delivering services to clients in USA, Europe, New Zealand, UAE and India the past 18 years with most of its client engagements running into multi-year relationships.
Designation: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Eligibility: B.Tech (Civil, Mechanical / Electrical & CS)
Batch: 2018 & 2019 passouts
- They work for the engineering profession and initially assist the engineers.
- They assist the seniors in product designing and product testing.
- Data analysis is an important part of any product development. Graduate engineer trainees of the company usually take care of this. Simultaneously failure analysis is also their job responsibility.
- They can make computer models and replication of the product that is being built.
- Graduate engineer trainees are also liable to collect the data on running production lines and work sites. They may take care of preliminary data analysis putting the facts and figures from production systems.
- They need to build finite element scrutiny models depending upon the design standards and equations given by licensed and expert engineers.
- Graduate engineer trainees in civil engineering assists in surveying the constructional sites. They perform both process mapping and time studies.
Interview Process: Personal interview round, then followed by a written Aptitude Test,
Note: Selected candidates will be given in-house training on GIS for 1 month .They shall undergo Basic GIS Concept, Image Interpretation and Software training for a period of one month. After training student will get exposure to work in GIS projects.
Salary: Rs. 9,000 per month (In Probation)
Location: Dehradun IT ParkApply Now