Job Fair Detail
Silver Skills Pvt Ltd. (Arcis India) Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
Silver Skills Pvt. Ltd. (Arcis India)
❖ Company Website: www.silverskills.com
❖ Positions: Financial Analyst , Relocation Analyst
About The Company:- Silverskills is a leading provider of commercial real estate, healthcare, and financial services solutions. The company which has its US Headquarters in Austin, Texas has been delivering services since 2001. Silverskills has been described by its customers as: “highly skilled, work force extension, force multiplier, process innovator, and technology leader.” Silverskills approaches its clients with services that outperform its peers and provide customers with the highest level of satisfaction and return. The parent company is ARCIS e Services Pvt Ltd. ARCIS pioneered back-office processing services long before any of the buzzwords even came into existence. They have reached expertise in voice, non-voice, field and transaction processing for insurance, banking and telecommunication verticals in the corporate sector.
Eligibility : MBA & BBA & B.Com
Batch: 2019-2020 pass out
A) Designation: Financial Analyst
- Analyse Financial Statements, Spread and review Rent Rolls &Prepare Preliminary Loan sizings, Review Third Party reports like Appraisals, Environment and Engineering Reports, Site Inspections.
- Abstract agreements including Lease, management and franchise agreements.
- Review and analyse AUP sizings &prepare Asset summaries and pitch books.
- Reunderwrite Multifamily and commercial property mortgages & perform the daily task allocated is complete within the stipulated time frame and ensuring the desired productivity level is maintained.
- Perform the task assigned to meet the accuracy requirement as necessitated by the Client per the Service Level Agreement and update the Workflow tracking software on a daily basis.
- Keep the immediate Reporting Officer/ Project Manager abreast of all process related concerns/ issues and highlight the same at the right time.
- Plan leaves properly so as to be fair and seek the necessary approval from the immediate RO & maintain congenial relations with all in the organization and work cohesively within the team.
- Pay due regard to the organizational policies and procedures and conform to the same including ISMS & Maintain personal hygiene and good etiquettes and be presentable at all times.
B) Designation: Relocation Analyst
- Auditing of Employee relocation expenses with regards to Client Polices.
- Making payments to Vendors and Employees in accordance to International Banking Rules like Foreign Wire.
- Vendor / Employee maintenance in Oracle.
- Auditing of expenses in accordance to US IRS guidelines in case of Govt projects
- Communicating denied expenses to transferees with proper explanations.
C) Designation: Jr. Customer Administration Associate
- Drive a high level of customer and client satisfaction & provide quick support to team
- Good English comprehension skill & the candidate should be any Graduate with at least 50 % (Non technical) knowledge.
- Basic MS excel & MS word with good typing skills.
- Flexible with any shifts.
Location : Gurgaon
CTC : 2.28 LPA – 2.92 LPAApply Now