Job Fair Detail
Aptara Corporation Ltd. Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
Aptara Corporation Ltd.
❖ Company Website: www.aptaracorp.com
❖ Positions: Associate Project Manager / Editorial Assistant
About the Company: Aptara provides digital publishing solutions that deliver significant gains in cost, quality and time-to-market for content publishers. With comprehensive solutions across all delivery media, Aptaras expertise includes content technology solutions, eBook creation, app development, publishing services, content conversion, and eLearning. Founded in 1988 around its unique publishing technical expertise, Aptara is a company with over 5000 professionals deployed globally and serving leaders in Media and Publishing, Information Services, Professional Services, Manufacturing, Technology, Engineering, Hospitality, Healthcare and Government. Aptara’s market leadership and industry reputation for excellence has been built and sustained over 25 years by a diverse team of exceptional men and women.
B) Designation: Associate Project Manager
Eligibility: B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE), MBA & PGDBM
Batch: 2019 & 2020 pass outs
- Managing the complete life cycle of the project starting from receiving the projects, sending them in a workable format to the composition team, monitoring the execution and ensuring that the end product is delivered in a timely manner with highest quality.
- Interacting with the Clients on a continuous basis regarding the specifications of the projects, handling their queries, keeping them updated about the status of the current projects through live chats, e-mails and phones. (Customer Relations)
- Planning jobs according to their due times and complexities, ensure systematic distribution of work amongst the teams, following up on the progress of the projects, and ensure overall co-ordination of the work between various teams and departments.
- Managing teams of experts to collate work produced by different Groups & ensure maintenance of schedule fidelity.
- Feasibility checks providing estimates with suggestions for projects in pipeline.
- Analyzing the new projects received, understanding the clients requirements.
- Dealing with the client to discuss on the schedule, queries and issues related to the project.
- Organizing launch meeting (external and internal) and touching base with client and production team to resolve job related queries and deciding the workflow.
- Bridging the gap between client and the production team.
- Tracking of the project and sending Status reports and holding status calls with U.S client.
- To deliver final goods to client with quality, on scheduled time, and within the budget.
- Candidate with excellent communication skills & willing to work on rotational 24*7 Shifts.
B) Designation: Editorial Assistant
Eligibility: M.Sc / B.Sc Biotech / Mass. Communication / Journalism / English
- As part of your profile you will check the publications (both books and journals) for inconsistency of style.
- Perform a word-for-word proofreading of the content to ensure that the text is error free with regard to spelling, grammar and style.
- Any specific corrections requested by the publisher/author need to be implemented carefully.
- Check manuscripts for various discrepancies and gaps &Collaborate closely with artists, DTP operators, and proof-readers for timely delivery.
- Maintaining and managing the manuscript file and documents properly & corresponding with workgroups.
- Recommend changes to the workgroup on the basis of changes as desired by publisher and author.
Package: 2.7 LPA to 3 .5 LPAApply Now