Job Fair Detail
Vinove Software & Services (P) Ltd Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida For Virtual Placement Drive
Vinove Software & Services (P) Ltd
❖ Company Website: www.vinove.com
❖ Positions: Associate Software Developer
About the Company: Vinove Software & Services is an ISO 9001:2008 and NASSCOM Certified IT Co. with 15+ years of experience in the Web & mobile industry being a specialized firm for providing web services and solutions. Vinove serves as an umbrella for its top-notch ocular products and services because of its extensive background of using focused and proven strategies with technologies for all business requirements. A Web and Mobile based IT Solution provider with offices in India, UK & USA. Our service portfolio includes fully customized web design and application development, Mobile Apps business Solutions.
Eligibility : B.TECH CSE, IT & MCA - 2020 & 2021 Pass outs
Company Name: Vinove Software & Services Pvt. Ltd. / ValueCoders
Designation: Associate Software Developer
Skills Required: Excellent Communication & Good knowledge S/W Development
Technologies: Python, Blockchain, MEAN and MERN, .net, LAMP- any framework like Laravel, ReactNative, Flutter, iOS, QA
Job Description : Need engineers who are enthusiastic about the Software Developer role, who can take up challenges, passionate about the technologies and eager to learn. The selected candidate will be a part of the Software Development Team.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.Writing reusable, testable and efficient code. Implementation of security and data protection.
- Ensure on-time deliveries. Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders. Locking all work in PM tool as applicable Zoho, JIRA etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Good understanding of the object-oriented approach Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle. Strong analytical and logical skills to address work-related problems
- Self-motivated, team player, and result oriented Good communication and problem-solving skills. Ability to work under tight project timelines Passion to excel
- Should take ownership of the assignments delegated Ability to simultaneously work with multiple stakeholders across the organization & able to relocate and travel.
Joining : Immediate
Location : Noida & Gurgaon
CTC - 4.22 LPA