Job Fair Detail
Future Retail Ltd. Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
Future Retail Ltd.
❖ Company Website: www.futureretail.in
❖ Positions: Fashion Associate Executive
About The Company: Future Retail Ltd: Future Retail is the flagship company of Future Group, India’s retail pioneer catering to the entire Indian consumption space. Through multiple retail formats, we connect a diverse and passionate community of Indian buyers, sellers and businesses. The collective impact on business is staggering : Over 500 million customers walk into our stores each year and choose products and services supplied by over 30,000 small, medium and large entrepreneurs and manufacturers from across India. This number is set to grow. It operate multiple retail formats in both the hypermarket, supermarket and home segments of the Indian consumer market including: Big Bazar , FBB , Hypercity , Easyday Club , Heritage Fresh , FoodWorld.
Designation: Fashion Associate Executive
Eligibility: MBA & BBA
Batch: 2018 – 2019 passouts
The Seller is responsible for helping to maximize sales of the store and provide Seva towards customers. They may advise customers on fashion trends, suitable styles and colors and assist with store displays. Responsible to carry out stock management and store operation processes to help minimize risk and costs. Also responsible to maintain the MIS data, operational parameters, sales figures, daily & weekly target and achievement of the respective department.
- To provide excellent customer service by engaging with the customers & providing them with the best available merchandise.
- To maximize sales on the sales floor. Ensure business and sales achievement of the individual as per target.
- Ensure that the department is Swagat ready and in complete compliance to operational procedures.
- Demonstrate and Implement the Learning from the Training Programs
- Coordinating with Department Manager for inputs to improve the top line & bottom line of dept.
- Implementation of store level Promotion Plans at Section Level and guide customers accordingly.
- Give feedback to Department Manager on various Merchandise aspects.
- Adhere and follow SOP and ensure to provide highest level of personal hygiene consistently.
- Discussing with the store management team for cross merchandising space
- Sales Check and updation of sales tracker & offer updating for announcement in csd/paging / Approach For Payback Card.
- Identifying DAD from floor and making entry in register.
- Help prepare execution of season’s sales and on-going campaigns.
- A friendly, confident and helpful approach to our customers and colleagues.
- Well Groomed and has a Sense of Style and is able to personify fashion seller to the team
- Ability to lead a team & take more responsibilities.
- The ability to recognize sales opportunities and maximize selling potential.
- Ability to handle customer complaints & give resolution to the problems.
- Be open to feedback and communicate with your team and managers in a clear and straightforward way.
- Ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day.
- Drive and ambition to complete your tasks in a timely and effective manner.
- A willingness to learn and improve.
- Posses’ excellent communication skill should be approachable & able to strike a communication with the customers.
Location : New Delhi / NCR
CTC: 2 to 2.3 LPA + IncentivesApply Now