Job Fair Detail
Agicent Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida For Virtual Placement Drive
Agicent Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
❖ Company Website: www.agicent.com
❖ Positions: Software Developer Trainee
About The Company: Agicent is a 10 years old organization with a portfolio of more than 300+ Apps to date, Agicent is one of the most trusted third party Mobile and Web app developers. We are one of the best (and tested) App development companies for early-stage to growing mobile and web start-ups. Our foundation leadership consists of seasoned technology and business experts, which is complemented by a highly energetic and talented team of software engineers under one roof. We are a proud Customer-centric organization, and the same is our core value. Agicent is headquartered in Noida, India, with a sales & delivery office at NJ, USA.
Eligibility: B.TECH CSE, IT & MCA
Batch: 2021 pass outs
Specialties : Mobile Apps Development, iOS Apps Development, iPhone Apps Development, Android Apps development, Python programming, PHP Programming, WordPress development, and Business analytics
Designation : Software Developer Trainee
- Working on cutting edge technologies in iOS, Android, and other mobile platforms, and also web as in angular, java, nodejs.
- Working on either swift, or java, or Angularjs, or node.js, or curl laravel, or objective C or a combination of either of these.
- Coding, Development, and designing of front and backend of client-server mobile and web apps, unit testing, debugging.
- Working on the complete lifecycle of a mobile or web development project.
- Taking assignments from the Technical leads, and also from customers and reporting back with the right piece of object and source code.
- Research & analysis, troubleshooting exceptions, Build & release.
- Regularly learn and produce better software apps, leverage modern SDKs and libraries for rapid app development.
- Be a part of a software team that loves creating high-quality apps and websites.
Desired skills :
- You should have basic programming skills and have done at least one web or mobile project during academia.
- You must be good with logical reasoning, aptitude, and problem-solving skills.
- Your OOPS concept must be clear and strong.
- You must be aware of various software development methodologies.
- A knowledge of multi-threading, socket programming, mobile computing, is a good plus.
- Your communication should be at par with industry standards, you'd need to interact with native English speakers all the time
- Aptitude, English & language test (C / Java any one of the candidates choice)
- Technical Round & HR Round (Skype)
- Discussion with Director (Skype or Telephone)
Joining : Immediate, work from the office. You should have a laptop of good capability for the probation period.
Job Location : Sec 64, Noida
CTC : 1.68 LPA (For the initial 6 months of joining - stipend will be 8K INR per month)Apply Now