Job Fair Detail
Naukri.com Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
❖ Company Website: www.naukri.com
❖ Positions: Executive – Fast Forward Resume Writing / Operations Associate
About the Company : Naukri.com (A division of Info Edge (I) Ltd.) is the candidate service arm of Naukri.com.It offers specialized services like, Resume writing, Recruiter connection to jobseekers across profiles to complement their job search journey and speedup the process.Naukri FastForward offers specialized services to jobseekers of all profiles to help speed up their job search. These services are designed to enhance your profile, increase exposure to recruiters and keep you abreast with latest job openings. Naukri FastForward entails the following services for a complete job search solution: Resume Writing, Profile Enhancement, Recruiter Reach and Jobs for You.
Eligibility: MBA, PGDM & BBA Batch: 2019 & 2020 pass outs batch
A) Job Designation: Executive – Fast Forward Resume Writing / Operations Associate
- Writing Resumes, Cover Letters & related products for clients who avail NaukriFastForward service.
- Interacting with assigned clients, as independent Account Managers, from gathering requirements to writing the resume and servicing the account till the client gives his final consent on the document.
- Communicating with clients across varied industries (over teleconferencing and e-mail); using a consultative approach to assess their profiles, suggest inputs and resolve queries
- Adhering to defined quality standards (format, content, grammar, factual information, value-add) to ensure production of error-free documents.
- Using relevant content / industry terminology while listing the client's qualifications, skills, education, and job history.
- Complying with SLAs, internal norms and process benchmarks to deliver world-class services to valued customers & being committed towards the achievement of fortnightly/monthly targets.
- Excellent writing skills in English , good communication skills to interact with clients as well as comprehend and identify the right information for the resume.
- Hands-on experience in using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work in a highly charged environment without compromising on quality.
- Strong on multitasking and a high sense of ownership.
B) Job Designation: Sales Associate
- Making enhanced outbound calls on leads provided by the company.
- Reaching out to new customers and explaining them the benefits of products.
- Analyzing customer's requirements and providing them solutions as per their needs.
- Achieving sales targets by acquiring new clients and growing business from existing clients.
- Creating database of existing and new clients.
- Understanding and managing personal performance on daily basis
- Adhering to quality standards.
Location: Sector 2, Noida
Package: 3.12 LPA – 3.52 LPAApply Now