Job Fair Detail
Talent Labs Pvt. Ltd. Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
Talent Labs Pvt. Ltd.
❖ Company Website: www.talentlabs.in
❖ Positions: HR Executive
About The Company: Talent Labs Pvt. Ltd. is a well established HR Service organization founded by a team of HR professionals from varied backgrounds. Our team is highly innovative and is trained on various interviewing methodologies like BEI, Competency Based Interviews etc. and is apt at assessing the skills possessed by individuals. Through this we’re able to ensure to our clients that only people with High Fit and Intent are sent for interviews thus greatly increasing the percentage of selection. We’ve all worked in corporate setups and hence understand the pain faced by HR professionals and adhere to the timelines and ensure that the positions are closed within the stipulated time frame. Talent Labs also has a well established on the ground team for warehousing, Contract Labor for factories, Delivery/Pick-up Professionals and other similar roles.
Eligibility : MBA & PGDM
Batch: 2018-2019 pass out
Designation – HR Executive
- Sourcing the resumes through Job portals, references, databases as per clients specifications Formulation and Implementation of Recruitment/Sourcing strategies.
- Posting of job on the job portals, websites, blogs and other discussion forums. Using sourcing strategies like Referral generation, Direct Sourcing, Networking, Mass Mailing so as to reach out to a maximum qualified pool of candidates.
- Using Online Database (Job Portals) & Offline Database to find out technically fit resources. Doing niche-skill and specific resource-search through Headhunting & Mapping Techniques. Telephonic Screening of the profiles Checking for Technical Fitment, Behavioral Fitment, Stability etc.
- Conducting preliminary interviews as specified by client. Scheduling of Interviews of the candidates in close co-ordination with client HR.
- Ensuring proper co-ordination between Clients and Candidates. Maintaining and developing candidate MIS database and trackers.
- Responsible for articulating and negotiating job offers with candidates and clearly communicating all aspects of the offer including the salary, benefits, bonuses, relocation, etc.
- Follow-up with candidates for Post-Employment Reference Checks, Notice Period Negotiations, etc till joining, also achieving the assigned target as per the role.
- Upgrading yourself for client handling and team management & responsible for Revenue Generation & mentoring team if required.
CTC: Upto 2.4 LPAApply Now