Job Fair Detail
CapitalVia Global Research Ltd. Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
CapitalVia Global Research Ltd.
❖ Company Website: www.capitalvia.com
❖ Positions: Client Acquisition Manager
About The Company: CapitalVia is a pure play Financial Market Research and Consulting organization with accreditation from Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) and International Organization for Standardization (ISO). We are the pioneers in setting up this industry in India, and are an eminent player in the research space, focusing on technical analysis to convert raw data into expert recommendations. We are a full-fledged technology driven organization with sustainable competitive advantages arising from strong brand, unmatched credibility, and market leadership across the industry.
Eligibility : MBA & B.Tech (All)
Batch: 2019-2020 pass out
Designation: Client Acquisition Manager
Accountability: Client Acquisition, Client Relationship management and Revenue Generation
- Effectively engaging with the clients and generating the set targeted revenue
- Analyzing, differentiating and converting clients from hot prospects by calling on qualified leads.
- Calling prospective clients and engaging with them to maximize sales
- Focusing on building long-term relationship with the clients
- Ensuring that the client information is maintained and updated in CRM
- Conducting market research and keeping up to date with the knowledge of market.
- Taking initiatives and prioritizing tasks effectively to deliver business results
- Ensuring high customer retention through customer service and relationship and escalating the burning issues at the right moment to the direct reporting manager.
- Experience of working in BFSI sector would be an added advantage.
- NISM X L1/L2 or NISM XI certification would be an added advantage.
Knowledge & skills required:
- Strong Communication skills.
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.).
- Proficiency in local language (Hindi).
- Excellent analytical skills and Negotiation Skills.
- Able to handle situations diplomatically.
- Aggressive and passionate at work.
- Able to work well in teams and drive the teams whenever needed.
- Should be self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Good decision-making ability.
- Adaptable to dynamic and fast paced work environment.
- Ability to handle stress.
Interview Process: Online Test – GD - PI
Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Package: 3.06 LPA + Performance based IncentivesApply Now