Job Fair Detail
Hexaview Technologies Pvt Ltd Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
Hexaview Technologies Pvt Ltd
❖ Company Website: www.hexaviewtech.com
❖ Positions: Associate Application Engineer
About the company: Hexaview Technologies has been a pioneer in Wealth Management Technology solutions since 2010. We prosper good work environment and have focus on R&D and Innovation. Hexaview is creating a niche for itself in Wealth Management Domain. Its clients are spread all across the globe. It has a sales office in US and development center in Noida, India. The position will be based out of our Noida office. We prosper good work environment and have focus on R&D and Innovation. We develop cutting edge solutions for various clients as per their need. The company has worked with many big companies like Bank of New York Mellon, Adobe, NIIT etc. It is an ISO certified company since 2012. Hexaview has been ranked among the Top 50 start-ups of the country in 2014 by Silicon India. It was also rewarded recently by National Chamber of Commerce for "excellence in IT".
Designation: Associate Application Engineer
Eligibility: B.TECH (CSE, IT , ECE) , BCA & MCA
Batch: 2019 & 2020 pass out
- Basic Knowledge of OOPS concept & programming (Java, C#, .NET, NodeJS, Android) as well as technical skills.
- Basic understanding in PHP, HTML, HTML5, Java Script etc.
- Coordinate with teams and resolve all complex application and system issues.
- Design and maintain expertise in flow of application process and systems related to company.
- Maintain good professional relationships with counterparts of IT engineering department.
- Install and prepare tools required for proper functioning of website front line applications on regular basis.
- Organize and implement projects ranging from small to medium size and provide assistance to all processes under guidance of team Senior Engineers.
- Administer and resolve applications issues, provide updates and perform root cause analysis.
- Plan, execute books and implement applications and configuration change procedures to ensure optimal Quality assurance for all applications
- Should be a self-starter, self-motivated and carries learner-for-life attitude who carries an optimist attitude towards peers and is at ease in a team set-up & should have good communication skills.
CTC : 3.2 LPAApply Now