Job Fair Detail
Indiamart InterMesh Pvt. Ltd. Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida For virtual Placement Drive
Indiamart InterMesh Pvt. Ltd.
❖ Company Website: WWW.INDIAMART.COM
❖ Positions: Executive - Client Servicing (FSF)
Eligibility : MBA (70% in 10th & 12th) Batch : 2021 pass out
About The Company:- WWW.INDIAMART.COM
Designation : 1 - Executive - Client Servicing (FSF)
- To generate leads & Identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the sales process
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the company’s products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time-bound closure 2
- To be an interface between the customer and internal support teams to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service from the company·
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the company’s payment terms
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly· & yearly business plan
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Achieving sales targets through new client acquisition and growing existing client base
- Area Mapping, cold calling, prospecting, negotiation, closing on commercials and deals
- Building and managing strong relationships with clients and customers
- Selling high-end, customized online property solutions
Designation : 2 - Executive - Client Servicing (BD/CC)
To identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the upselling process.
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate upselling opportunities for the company’s products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on a daily basis.
- Will be responsible for client retention, per client revenue optimization & renewals.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client.
- To be an interface between the customer and internal support teams to ensure that the client receives the best possible service from the company.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the company’s payment terms.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan.
Required skills & Knowledge:
Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: Seek Opportunity, Rapport building, selling on emotion, ownership , building value in the product, and upselling.
- Quick thinking and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills Attitude & Behavior:
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Handles Rejection well
- Customer focus and result oriented approach
- Mandatory above mentioned percentage for respective qualification
- Must have their own vehicle & an Android Phone with android version (lollipop or above)
- Must have a Valid Driving License or Learning License, PAN Number, Aadhar Card or Acknowledgement of same
- Must Have Laptop of their own.
Location: Noida / PAN India
CTC: 2.52 to 3 LPA + IncentivesApply Now