Job Fair Detail
HDFC ERGO Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
❖ Company Website: www.hdfcergohealth.com
❖ Positions: Assistant Agency Manager
About The Company: HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Ltd. was founded with HDFC Limited acquiring the majority stakes of 51% in the company Apollo Munich Health Insurance Co. Ltd., with necessary approvals from the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDA), Reserve Bank of India/National Housing Bank and Competition Commission of India. Subsequent to this transaction, Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company Limited was renamed as HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Co. Ltd. or HDFC ERGO Health. The transaction marked the onset of an exciting journey to provide enhanced customer experience, supported by innovative processes and new-age technology. HDFC ERGO Health remains fully committed to the same principles that have made Apollo Munich a trusted health insurance partner.
Batch: 2020 pass out
Designation: Assistant Agency Manager
- Establishing, maintaining and growing relationship with the key stakeholders.
- Opportunity mapping starting at the branch level and sharing the same with the Team Member.
- Conducting in- branch training and joint calls to train and convert business.
- Handling and driving marketing and business promotion campaigns designed at National/ Zonal/Regional levels.
- Providing regular and timely updates of various activities and campaigns as per the agreed frequency and formats by the management.
- Owning the budgeted sales target for the branch/ branches.
- Ensuring and owning 360-degree support on OPS, MIS, Customer Service and Claim related queries.
- Following and adhering to the governance plan.
Location: PAN India
CTC : 3 LPA + Incentives (Upto Rs 50k per annum can go upto - 1.5 LPA for high performers) + reimbursements (Upto Rs 48k per annum) + one time welcome bonus of Rs 10k to be paid after completion of 4 months with AMHI.Apply Now