Job Fair Detail
Genpact Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
❖ Company Website: www.genpact.com
❖ Positions: Process Associate
About The Company: Genpact stands for “generating business impact.” Genpact began in 1997 as a business unit currently Presence in 18 countries, with 70 delivery centers with 68000+ employees and Growing with Robust supply chain of talent, 800+ Clients with 4700+ Processes. They are a global leader in digitally-powered business process management and services. Genpact helps clients apply technology in the most effective and targeted way, helping them to navigate the complexity of legacy systems while enabling innovation. Through unique Lean Digital approach, they support over 1 million end users and monitors over 400,000 infrastructure devices globally, enabling critical business processes they support to deliver business impact, while limiting capital expenditures, risk, complexity, and time-to-benefit. They architect the Lean Digital SM enterprise which creates Intelligent Operations via providing outsourcing solution to clients for the growth, efficiency, and business agility.
Designation: Process Associate
· Finance & Accounting (MBA with B Com background only)
· Banking Financial Services and Insurance (MBA Finance)
· Customer Service / Collections (MBA , B.Tech (All) & BBA)
· Healthcare Profile (B.Sc.)
Batch: 2019 & 2020 pass outs
1. Finance & Accounting
Eligibility: MBA with B Com only
- Should have strong accounting knowledge.
- Able to explain theoretical concepts & accounting principles.
- Should have proficient communication skills.
2. Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
Eligibility: MBA - Finance
- Should have Knowledge of Banking, Financial Services and Insurance.
- Data Analysis, Interpretation, Data Review.
- Investigate and make decision with good Analytical skills.
- Basic computer skills(Excel).
- Typing speed – 25 - 30 WPM with 90% accuracy.
- Good communication & writing Skills.
3. Customer Service & Collections
Eligibility: MBA, B.TECH (All) & BBA
- Should possess basic Technical Support/ Network Troubleshooting.
- Should be Comfortable with Customer Service/ Customer Support.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
4. Life Sciences Profile
- Claims Processing & Adjudication basis the hospital invoice received and payer specific policies and guidelines
- Analyze the insurance Policy document and make decision on claims eligibility.
- Call Hospital provider and have conversation around the impairment, procedure & diagnosis codes.
- Working in Healthcare process wherein assess claims for Client products.
- Work on the commission reports sent by the client.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology, clinical diagnoses, impairments & treatments & good communication skills (Written & verbal).
Location: PAN India
Package: 1.8 LPA - 2 LPAApply Now