Job Fair Detail
Continuum Global Visiting Mangalmay Group of Institutions, Greater Noida
❖ Company Website: www.continuumglobal.com
❖ Positions: Executive Trainee
About The Company: Continuum is a Silicon Valley based marketing services company that works with leading clients to design, transform and run digital marketing operations. Our services enable our clients to scale, optimize and improve their marketing performance. With 400+ professionals in offices in Silicon Valley, Gurgaon & Chandigarh (India), and our services include digital marketing operations, technology development, data operations and advisory services. Continuum Global, a leading provider of digital marketing services, works with key clients to design, transform and run digital marketing operations. With 500+ professionals spread across offices in Silicon Valley, Gurgaon and Chandigarh (India), Continuum Global specializes in digital marketing operations, technology development, data operations and advisory services.
Designation: Executive Trainee
Eligibility: MBA / PGDM / B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE) & MCA
- Technical – B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE), BCA, MCA – (60% in 10th & 12th Std)
- Non-Technical – MBA (Marketing/International Business/ Digital Marketing) & PGDM with 60% in 10th & 12th & Graduation.
Batch: 2019 & 2020 pass outs
Division: Digital Marketing Services
Functions: Data Analytics, Campaign Management, Quality Assurance, Creative Development.
- Technical Executive Trainee ( Customer Handling )
- Understand clients set the right expectations and deliver as per the commitments
- Managing issues/concerns from clients working with senior management.
- Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Programming skills with internship experience in SQL, SQL Server, Access and other database support activities.
- MS Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, etc).
- Service Delivery :
- Strong analytical and logical thinking abilities are a must.
- Good team player and collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders internally and with clients.
- Highlight delivery issues to senior management timely and follow up to closure.
- Bea self-starter and proactively identify and drive initiatives and opportunities for adding value to the client.
- Understand quality aspects defined processes and ensure high quality deliverables.
- Be able to plan, prioritize and manage work requests from various stakeholders and set clear expectations.
- Demonstrated good written/spoken communication and presentation skills.
C) People Management / Task Allocation:
- Complete all tasks allocated on a daily basis and tracking for closure is highly desirable.
- High focus on attention to detail and discipline on daily operations.
- Experience working on people career growth and development.
- Understand people motivation and create a positive environment that promotes higher productivity.
Prerequisites for all the roles-
- Be able to start from January-2020 with training for six months, leading to full time employment (FTE) with the organization.
- 2 years agreement applicable from date of joining i.e. January-2020.
- Good communication skills- verbal and written.
- Internship experience in Digital Marketing is preferable.
Job Location: Gurgaon
CTC: For B.Tech – 2.6 LPA, For MBA – 3 LPAApply Now